Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Travel: Jakarta

Last Friday, I made a trip with my family to Jakarta to attend my cousin’s wedding. It was my 1st time to Indonesia. Besides that, it was almost 20 years since the last time I have met my Indonesian aunt and cousins back in Singapore.

I used to complain about the traffics back here in Kuala Lumpur, but being in Jakarta changed my mind. I guess the traffic in Kuala Lumpur is better if we look it at the other way round.

This trip has been a tiring one due to the tight schedule and activities, so I did not really get much chance to explorer around, but I will be back for sure. It’s been good trip and an important one, because it strengthens the family tie, especially when your relatives are not exactly close by. Get to know more aunt, uncles and cousins and also discovered and learned more about the root of my ancestors, overall, it is a fruitful journey. I’ve also learned that, it’s not difficult to become a millionaire in Indonesia, at least this is also the 1st time I’m carrying a few million of cash in hand. That is for sure not possible back home in Kuala Lumpur for a normal person.

No comments:

Post a Comment